Breakfast is the most important and most beautiful part of a weekend - You sit on the dining table in anticipation of some splendid and mouth watering delights that will last long and relax your senses for a lazy afternoon siesta. Big on Breakfast series is just about that
- Take two boiled potatoes and cut out semicircular slices from both.
- In a small pan, add butter & freshly grated garlic. Heat till garlic begins to get a golden hue. Add some chilly flakes to it now.
- Take a pan, add a teaspoon of oil and add the potato slices. Let the slices get a golden brown color. Add the garlic butter mixture over the slices. Fry for 5 minutes. Add fresh Oregano leaves and mix into the slices.
- Transfer them to a dish.
- Boil 2 eggs. Separate the egg white and yolk by making a neat slit along the egg.
- You could pan fry the egg white slices or just serve them along (as you like)
- To a bowl add the egg yolk balls, 2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise, salt and half a cup sliced onion. Mix them well.
- Add the following herbs: Dill, Mint,Coriander
- Spread the mixture on two toasted slices.
- Serve with Garlic Potatoes and egg white slices.
Tell me how you liked it...