A light snack that goes with almost everything and most of the times
You need: Frozen french fries, frozen corn, paneer(cottage cheese)/braised baiyen tofu
- Take a frying pan
- Add about two tablespoons of oil
- Add a bowl full of thawed French fries, 3 tablespoons thawed corns, 8-10 pieces of paneer cubes
- Once everything is golden brown, take it off the pan into a dish
- Add salt, pepper & oregano and mix gently
- Serve hot
- Goes amazingly well with pasta, noodles etc and of course without anything too....
Try and tell me how you liked it....