This is truly Heaven's Delight - Looks difficult to make, but is as easy as gulping a bowl full of it! : )
- Take 5-6 Carrots (Gaajar). Scrap them well, wash and keep aside
- Now grate it finely through a grater
- Take a pan (Kadhai), and put grated carrot into it. Let it dry off the excess water for 5 mins.
- Add milk (3-4 cups) or (2.5 cups milk and 1.5 cup Milkmaid).
- Let the milk boil, while cooking up the carrots.
- Add powdered Cardamom (Elaichi) and dry fruits (cashew, almonds, raisins)
- In last 10 mins (when the mixture almost absorbs milk), add sugar to your taste
- Let the milk be completely absorbed
- When fully made (it should become deep orange in colour)
- Serve it hot or after cooling in fridge for sometime!
Ain't this as simple and quick as your desire for a bowl full of Gajar ka Halwa!!!
Try and Tell me how you liked it.... : )
Eat good, stay happy and healthy!