You can call it Thepla too (in Gujarati). Or leave the name...just relish it...after all what's in a name! : )
- Take four handfuls of Wheat Flour in a wide bowl.
- Put a handful of fresh washed Methi Leaves (Don't forget to remove those stems!)
- Put a teaspoon of salt, half teaspoon haldi (turmeric), a pinch of Garam Masala, a pinch of Dhaniya powder (coriander powder), a tea spoon of vegetable oil, two teaspoon of sesame seeds (Til seeds)
- Make a dough with milk and little water (Once the dough is ready, just Dab a little oil to make it non-sticky)
- Make small balls out of this dough and flatten it to make good round shaped roti
- While this roti heats up, dab a little oil on it to make parathas.
Combines Best with : Eat it plain, with sabji, vegetables, Ketchup... Can be eaten any time of the day!!!
Try and Tell me how you liked it.... : )
Eat good, stay happy and healthy!